- Crossing Generations: Women Forming Friendship Across Age Lines
- Working Through Trauma and Resurrecting the Female Spirit
- Mothers and Daughters: Choosing What to Inherit from Your Matrilineal Heritage
- Fatherless Girls, Husbandless Women
- The Slave Trade, Slavery, the Black Migration, and the Crack Era: Displacement, Loss, and Recovery in Black America.
Eisa Nefertari Ulen
Eisa Ulen is a freelance journalist who has
written for Essence, The Washington Post,
and Ms, among others.
Please Click Here if you are interested in booking or
interviewing Eisa Ulen, or if you would like to
place an ad on EisaUlen.com.